Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Catalogue

For about two months I secretly worked on a new clothing line. What this line consists of is UP-cycled, carefully selected, quality vests, dresses, blouses, and jackets. After selection, each piece was hand dyed, hand stamped, or both in my home studio. This fall style is very much inspired by bohemian beauties, global patterns, and of course Norfolk, Va. I had the fortunate experience of debuting Impressed Apparel at the wonderful new With Lavender and Lace boutique. The owner, and my amazing friend, Kelsie McNair graciously let me borrow some of her vintage pieces to mix with the collection for this photo shoot. 
 For this post I had the pleasure of shooting a lovely friend of mine Elisa Nyassom. (She is a photographer, check out her stuff.) Also, super cute Shannon McMillen joined the shoot! Thank you very much girls! <3
















1 comment:

  1. Wow Angel! I love it! So BoHo Shic.. Love, love, love it! <3

    ReplyDelete