Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring 2013 Catalog

What can I say? It is already Spring! In order to welcome this glorious time of year I created a new line for Impressed Apparel. Very much inspired by my time spent in the lovely city of Norfolk, Virginia of course. Being a coastal dweller my whole life (East and West coast), I have a lot of visual influences to pull from. Anchors and octopi, sea stars and sail boats are just a few to mention. What really makes these pieces compliment bohemian style is the playful mix of Anchors with trompe l'oeil statement necklace tees, maxi skirts, dip dyes, and hand made tassels (I am obsessing over colorful tassels this year!) 

********
A very special thanks to all of the wonderful, amazing, talented, and beautiful ladies that modeled for this shoot! These photos would not be nearly as great without you all. With that being said, Kelsie McNair, owner of With Lavender and Lace deserves special mention for her photography genius :-)  ***All of these clothes and more can be purchased at her Boutique.















*****************************************













No comments:

Post a Comment